March 3, 2015

Loving Lately

I'm not a big splurger when it comes to purchases for myself; I really try to find great deals and even a $50 purchase can take me a bit of thinking about before taking the plunge.  My birthday is in March and I usually will use that as an excuse to buy myself something I've been wanting for a while, here are some things I'm currently loving.






1. Metallic Vans- These would look so cute with skinny jeans or leggings, I love them!

2.  YSL Oil Lip Tint-  These things are getting some major hype lately and sound exactly like something I'd love. They are an oil, so they are supposed to be very moisturizing, and if I like one thing, it's a moisturizing lip balm. They're pricey and slightly extravagant, but that's what birthdays are for!

3. Z by Zella Leggings-  I wear leggings 5 out of 7 days a week at least.  I've always heard such good things about this brand which is Nordstrom's own athletic brand. These are currently on sale at Nordstrom Rack online for only $12.90.

4. Longchamp Le Pliage-  I have debated for the past 2 years whether to ask for this for Christmas or to buy it myself.  This is such a classic bag that will never go out of style and would also be a great every day bag to tote around my laptop, Nook, and even my gym clothes for after work. I love the "red" and "bilberry" colors, they're a change nice from the black I usually gravitate towards, but would still match a lot.

5. Suede Toe Heels-  I have a wedding this June and think these would be perfect for a summer wedding! These are gorgeous!

6. Sunless Face Tanner-  I gave up tanning beds about 2 years ago and it's been a sad ride. I miss so bad being tan all year round, especially my face.  I've used body self tanners on my face before and they just clogged my pores and completely irritated my skin.  I love Clinique skincare and think this might be worth trying. 

7.  Brooks Running Shoes-  I have an older edition (is that how you refer to shoes?) of these shoes and they're my favorite, but have seen better days. I love lightweight running shoes that are slim and not too chunky. Also, I love how bright these are!


What are some things you have had on your wish list lately? Do you own any of these products and want to recommend them or something similar?






1 comment: