February 3, 2015

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

I've never been big into Valentine's Day, not because I'm bitter about the holiday, and it's truthfully a little surprising I'm not that into it, as I am a closet hopeless romantic. I just prefer to celebrate on a much smaller scale and feel it can get out of control really quick. My boyfriend and I may get each other something small and I'll usually cook something a little extra special for dinner.  One aspect I do look forward to is dressing for Valentine's Day, I love a good theme and will dress for almost any occasion.  Today I'm sharing a few fun Valentine's Day looks no matter what your plans are!



Dressed Up- This outfit is perfect for a night out with your Valentine. Add some black tights or knee high socks if it's chilly and you're all set!

Dress, $21.46.  I know shipping times can be a little longer with Chicnova so this is also an option and a dress I personally own and love; I wear it all the time!

Black booties, $83.30


Necklace, on sale $21.00


Casual Date-  In an outfit like this you could go pretty much anywhere and feel comfortable doing so while still looking polished.  And at $10, that sweater is a steal!

Sweater, $9.95

Skinny Jeans, $44.00

Shoes, on sale $41.00 (plus free shipping!)

Earrings, $48.00


Relaxing Night In-  Some of my most favorite nights are ones spent staying in all alone with some good food and a few beauty treatments.  Throw on some extra fun pajamas and show yourself some love!

Satin Pajamas, $29.95

Facial Polishing Mask, $3.99 My favorite scrub ever, read more about it here

Cozy Sparkly Socks, on sale $10.50


Out With the Girls-  Celebrate by wearing your girliest pieces and spending time with the girls you love most!

Sequin Kimono, $26.00

"Leather" Leggings, $34.95

Pink Flats, $44.99

Essie Style Hunter Nail Polish, $8.50



Happy Valentine's Day to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment